Monday 5 March 2012

Studio Zero 2012

At the start of the year as an introduction for the new year at polytech we have a fun project to do. Cert, yr 1s, yr 2s and 3rds yrs get put into groups and given a mystery material which we then have to upcycle into something wearable and fashion forward. Last year it was jeans and this year we were given school kilts. Much to my surprise it was the same material as my old school kilts at AshCol. so i had a nostalgic moment or two throughout that week haha. Anyway, each team were given two kilts and this is was the result :



Don't I make a good model ...
Psssshhh!

Oh and just for laughs, here is a photo from last years studio zero.

(I'm the one awkwardly standing with the Jean Bodysuit.. why did I agree to model that??)

No comments:

Post a Comment